Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Life and GHDs

So...I've been M.I.A really since I started Uni. I have been really busy from one thing and another and I really do want to get into a good work routine. Anywho, back to blogging I go!


After a year of not straightening-at all, I finally splurged and got me some GHDs!
I went for the wide plate because my hair is quite long. I have had the 'normal' size plate before and, to be quite honest, I'm not sure if there is much of a difference between the two. 





I highly recommend the site I got them from : http://www.bodycare2000.com/ 

I got them for just £90. Considering this price is lower than that of the old collection on many sites this was an absolute bargain! Also this site allows you to collect points for every purchase, much like Boots or Superdrug, which is a nice bonus!



They came with this designer case (free), which is nice to store them in, as well as a Sally Hansen nail polish (also free). Not saying I love the colour but with a light enough coat they show up clear on the nails, so it is somewhat useful. 

@msbeaujoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for your comment. It makes my day :)